Sunday, December 20, 2009

Two weeks of classes completed yesterday and now today we have off! I love the yoga philosophy here so much that I will stay for the 2nd month of classes and go deeper. The alignment of my whole skeletal structure has transformed in only half a month! Im astonished!
I have been very naughty today and just ate a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon, drank a latte and ate a couple bites of chocolate cake. It surprisingly exciting to eat western food! We are headed to the other side of the island to check out these herbal saunas. I will see how my stomach copes after the heavy food. I feel my entire system growing more sensitive and at the same time strong.
I love our little island life. A hammock over the water, a good book and fresh smoothies. Oh and spicy food, I never thought I would handle the extremes that I now crave! I can barely get enough of these Thai chiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment