Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 2

I ate some the spiciest food in my life last night, I sucked on ice cubes while tears rolled down my cheeks. Nothing gives relief to Thai peppers! Recieved a 2 hour massage from a girl that looked no older than 13, I couldn't relax feeling that I was supporting child labor. Bella says that you can never tell the age of Thai people and the girl was probably 18, I hope she was right. Woke up this morning while it was still dark and sat in gratitude while the sky lightened. I wondered the bustling streets with Logan in search of a smoothie stand. Finally found a place and after convincing the woman that 2 heaping spoons of sugar was enough, I enjoyed an icy smoothie with some superfoods from home stired in. We are planning on taking a tourist bus down south this evening. If we book everything well, we should be getting to the islands by noon tomorrow with the afternoon open the celebrate Logan's birthday. Im not sure if we are going to Koh Samui where we can stay at a retreat for free (owned by friend of Russel) or checking out Koh Phangan. Bangkok is interesting, but I don't feel up for handling the intensity and pollution of it for long. Tropical paradise here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoying your ongoing blog. When do you start at Koh Phangan? The list of classes/activities at agamayoga.com sound exciting and interesting.. Much love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete