Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 1

So here I am, in Bangkok, typing away in a stuffy room while mosquitoes nibble on my legs. Im finally here, I made it!!! Wow what a joy and what a relief! The intense and tender weeks of parting from the Ojai tibe are over and now the door is wide open. This trip has already been so effortless and magical. For the first time in my life I slept for almost the entire flight. Upon arriving I synchronistically ran into Toby and Bella on a random street corner,which is really incredible considering that I had no idea they were comming til next week and they didn't know where we are staying. And with help from Toby I have already learned how to say coconut and where is the bathroom? YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Hallelujah!!!! We're all together in this synchronistic quantum universe. Thanks for more evidence of that and your safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! For you and Bangkok and the nibbling mosquitoes! Good beginning to your blog! Amazing that you are there and we are here and it feels so close. Emailed your blogsite to Aunt Laurel and Uncle Bim. Love you, Grandma

    Hi to Logan and Russell......

    ReplyDelete