Monday, December 14, 2009

Just entered week 2 of the 1 month yoga intensive here in Koh Phangan. I feel my whole being expanding into its fullness and the first step in that process is letting go of all emotional, mental, physical and spiritual constucts that confine. Its an unraveling - the work of a lifetime that I am just beginning. My perceptions of the subtle qualities in life are deeply growing and I find myself between impatience and awareness, boredom and exhaltation. What a journey!
I have been practicing awareness of the many mirrors this life creates. My experience of reality is a direct reflection of who I am to myself as are the many relationships that are present. We each have our place in this intricate experience of oneness. I find it difficult to give voice to these feelings and experiences. I hope I am making sense...

1 comment:

  1. You are making sense. It is the essence of Elisa
    coming forth as the reality that is you. Thank you for expressing it with beauty and love.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete