Friday, January 1, 2010

Today is my first day out of silence and I feel transformed. I feel like my whole being has been pulled apart piece by piece and recreated. Silence was surprisingly easy and even blissful. I see that there is little need for words so much of the time. More importantly how powerful our words are and how I have no desire to utter ones that do not serve a helpful, expanding purpose. In my heart I feel all of you loved ones so close and I pray that we continue to awaken to the depth of our own beauty. Love is where we come from and where we are going and I know we all "know" that, but to experience it is incredible! I am very much in a process of cleaning house. I see the power of my beliefs and I am ready to let go of the ones that aren't empowering. At same time I have this wonderful opprotunity to re-affirm my beliefs about myself and the world at large.
I have fallen in love with Agama Yoga. I want to stay here perhaps for my entire trip. Logan, Russel and I are having a mutual experience of finding another home here. We are all signing up for month 2 of the program and taking it one month at a time.
During the night of New Year's Eve (last day of retreat) we stayed up all night long in meditation blessing each country as it came into the new year. It is the most powerful moment of the whole year to make intentions since there is so much global energy and enthusiasm. I hope you all had wonderful celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment