Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sean is here! Dirk is comming! Life is beautiful! I feel lately like I can stand back from what I'm doing and just watch instead of being in the front row all the time. Its like turning the auto-pilot off or just noticing that its been on. I start to see life as this joyous, complex dream, with a continual unfolding of magic tricks and crazy performers.
This past week has been really good. Koh Samui was a lot of fun. We ate like we had never eaten before. Indulged in chocolate on a bi-daily schedule and even got to know the island a bit through the eyes of a local. The island is way more happening and touristy and honestly trashed than what I expected. It made me really grateful to return to Koh Phagan where the pace is slower, the food is cheaper and the beaches cleaner.
The next couple days should be pretty hectic with family and yoga and I am totally ready for it. My yoga practice feels like it is taking quantum leaps, but on a much more subtle level. Its not that my body is changing that much. Its more that my concentration is growing and my awarness of energetic frequencies is becomming more refined. It feels amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment