Monday, February 15, 2010

I am currently riding the waves of an amazing Mystical Bellydance workshop. I feel as if my entire being is vibrating and humming so loud and pure. Not to mention my hips - I have not had a workout like this in months! I am completely inspired! The workshop consists of a very technical, aerobic aspect - meaning we dance up a storm for hours at a time, and a more refined, spiritual aspect. There are meditations throughout the day and many heart opening excercises. I really feel the unique essence of every woman in the workshop is being evoked. Since there are no mirrors in the temple where we dance, we are all mirrors to eachother. As you can imagine this brings up many insecurities, but since we are recieving eachother with such love and acceptance they just wash away. I feel very called to hold a safe, sacred space like this for women in the future. My little mind is dreaming up all kinds of beautiful things....truth be told - nothing could be more important or more beautiful than this exact moment. love love LOVE

1 comment:

  1. I've always enjoyed watching belly dancing. But never has anyone described it in a way to allow me to belly dance in my vision! Thank you for that, Elisa Rose. I'm happy you are in the midst of discovery. Grandma

    ReplyDelete